Hi, I'm Graham and I'm a dog walker from Colton, Leeds 15.
I’ve been professionally walking dogs since January 2016 and walking my own dogs a long time before that.
I'm fully insured and I have a van to pick up and drop off.
How do you tell a good dog walking service from a great dog walking service?
- All walks are tracked. Instead of waiting round all day wondering if your dog has been walked, I send you a text, or WhatsApp at the end of the walk so you can see how long we've
been walking & where we've been.
- Personalised care. I never walk more than 4 dogs at once. I will always take care to match dogs up with similar temperaments and energy levels.
- I'm the only person that will walk your dog - so you can completely rely on me to be there.
- Looking after your dog is my number one priority - making sure that your dog is towel dry and their water bowl is filled before I leave is all part of the service.
- Complimentary key-holding service for regular customers. I can retain a set of keys which enables me to have access to your pets whenever required.
See FAQs more more